We’ve earned the awards and accolades.
We’re proud of the industry accolades we’ve achieved individually, which reflect upon the joint venture as a whole.
Catapult Technology –
CHTG managing partner Catapult Technology won the following awards and recognition so far in 2012:
- Catapult was ranked #24 on the Washington Business Journal’s annual 2013 Top 50 Government Technology Contractors list.
- Catapult was selected in 2012 as one of the “Future 50”, a group of leading Metro Washington, DC companies recognized by Washington SmartCEO magazine.
- Catapult was a Finalist for the Volt Award in the “Cyber Warrior” category as part of its Leaders in Technology program through Washington SmartCEO magazine.
- Catapult’s relationship with Defense Continuity Integrated Network (DCIN)/U.S. Army Information Technology Agency (USAITA) was awarded the Outsourcing Excellence Award in the Best Partnership category. The award was presented by the Outsourcing Center, an online community that helps build a greater understanding of how businesses can create value through outsourcing.
- Catapult was ranked #46 on Federal Times’ list of Top Contractors Providing Computer Programming Services.
- Catapult was ranked #28 on Federal Times’ list of Top Contractors Providing Operations & Maintenance at Information Technology and Telecommunications Facilities.
- Catapult was ranked #48 on Washington Business Journal’s list of 100 Government Contract Awardees. This listing was compiled based on total dollars awarded in fiscal year 2011.
- Government Standard of Excellence WebAward for NWBC.gov, Web Marketing Association, 2012
- Marketing Standard of Excellence WebAward for ENCStrategy.com, Web Marketing Association, 2012
- Finalist, Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility, 2012
- Finalist, SBA Subcontractor of the Year Award, 2011
- MarCom Awards, Platinum Award in Marketing/Promotional Campaigns for SBA.gov, 2011
- MarCom Awards, Gold Award in Brochures for a client corporate brochure, 2011
- Communicator Awards, Silver Communicator Award for a nonprofit branding campaign, 2011
- MarCom Awards, Honorary Mention in Mass Transit Campaign for NIH pediatrics campaign, 2010
- MarCom Awards, Gold Award in Internal Communication Program for DoD telework campaign, 2010
- MarCom Awards, Platinum Award in Corporate Social Responsibility for DoD wellness campaign, 2010
- Helios Apollo HR Awards, Finalist, 2008
- MarCom Awards, Platinum Award in Media Relations for Thought Leadership, 2007
- MarCom Awards, Honorable Mention Award in Media Relations for magazine placement, 2007
- MarCom Awards, Gold Award in Event Marketing/Promotion, 2007
- Marcom Awards, Gold Award in Advertising, 2006
- Marcom Awards Employee Publication/Internal Communications award, 2006
- Association of Marketing & Communication Professionals Procomm Award for Government Relations, 2006
- Stevie’s Finalist, Women in Business, Employer of the Year, 2007
- Stevie’s Finalist, Women in Business, Best Entrepreneur – Service Businesses, 2007
- Stevie’s American Business Awards (ABA) Finalist, Best Mixed Media Campaign, 2006
- Stevie’s American Business Awards (ABA) Best Outdoor Campaign, 2005
- Baxter Research 2005 Advertising Excellence Award
- American Marketing Association M Award Finalist for advertising design,2005
- American Marketing Association M Award for High-Tech Marketing, 2004
- Web Marketing Association, Standard of Excellence Web Award in the design category, 2005
- Working Mother Magazine- One of the 25 Best Small Companies for Women for 2007
- Washington Business Journal’s 50 “Best Places to Work in Greater Washington”
The McConnell Group
CHTG partner The McConnell Group won the following awards and recognition so far in 2012:
- The McConnell Group, Inc. was one of 16 companies selected by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to receive the 2012 DHS Small Business Achievement Award for its outstanding work in support of the DHS mission. The McConnell Group was recognized for work performed for Headquarters, Office of Procurement Office in FY11.
- The McConnell Group’s Dr. Jose Barrera was recognized at the Science & Technology Under Secretary Awards for his outstanding achievements. Dr. Barrera and his team at Plum Island Animal Disease Center (PIADC) assisted in the successful development of a vaccine for one of the seven strains of Foot-and-Mouth Disease (FMD). The development of this vaccine is said to be the biggest news in FMD research in the last 50 years.
Defense Web Technology