We ensure quality control.
CHTG’s Quality Control (QC) policies ensure that products and services conform to contract requirements and ensure high-quality products and services on every task.
The Project Management Office (PMO) on every contract applies the CHTG team’s quality efforts, while task-order level quality is led by the project/task lead using tools and methodologies from the PMO. We evaluate quality according to specific metrics and best practices.
We begin with basic business and service requirements, then determine the high-level process the requirements support.
Next we use stakeholder input to determine important milestones and outcomes, and realistic means to automate data capture regarding each of these points.
We consider performance gaps as indicators of potential measurement areas, and develop a list of potential performance indicators.
We review the list with our federal counterparts, and incorporate the results into our project management plan.
Using Established Methodologies.
We use established methodologies and quality standards based on:
- Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
- CHTG’s Quality Management System (QMS)
- The Information Technology Infrastructure Library® version 3 (ITIL v.3®)
- The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®)
- Health Quality Metrics
- The Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
- ISO 20000:2011
- ISO 9001:2008
- CMMI Level 3
- Lean Six Sigma
Additionally, we assess how we’re doing with regular customer surveys, which area managed by the PMO.