What do you get when you work with CHTG?
When you work with CHTG, you work with a team that responds quickly. We provide agility, adaptability, and effectiveness. When you need quick, accurate IT support, we are your best choice.
CHTG comprises a mix of companies, most of which qualify as Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), HUB Zone, Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) and/or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). The team possesses more than 50 years of defense, civilian, intelligence, and health care industry experience. Read about our past performance here.
About Catapult Health Technology Group: (CHTG)
- Highly flexible and scalable solutions
- Targeted federal and business process expertise
- Superior execution on mission-critical, performance-based projects
- 50 years of defense, civilian, intelligence, and health care industry experience
- Over 1,000 employees in the Washington Metro Region combined
- $240 million in combined revenue (2011)
- Follows processes based on ISO 20000:2005 and ISO 9001:2008, CMMI, ITIL, etc.
- Numerous firms qualify as small businesses for National American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 541512
- JV partners represent Small Disadvantaged (SDB), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), HUBZone companies and Veteran Owned Small Businesses (VOSB) and/or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
- Relationships with various subcontractors with core IT capabilities and links to NIH stakeholders in all the CIO-SP3 task areas